IPO/Schutzhund Seminar WORKING SPOT (TWO Days) April 4 and 5, 2020
Taught by Joanne Fleming-Plumb.
Hosted by Red River Working Dogs (a DVG Club) in Savoy, Texas
PURCHASE OF THIS SEMINAR CONSTITUTES YOUR SIGNING OF THE LIABILITY WAIVER INCLUDED BELOW. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LIABILITY OF RRWD AS DETAILED IN THE LIABIILITY WAIVER BELOW.
THIS PURCHASE IS NON-REFUNDABLE, BUT IS TRANSFERABLE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO COMPLETE THE WAIVER AND AGREEMENTS BELOW.
Hosted by Red River Working Dogs (a DVG Club) in Savoy, Texas 75479 USA
Address: 4034 FM 2645, Savoy, TX 75479
BY PURCHASING THIS SEMINAR YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
IN CONSIDERATION of being allowed to participate in the activities of the Red River Working Dogs DVG Club (hereinafter “RRWD”) on the property situated at 4034 FM 2645, Savoy, Texas and owned by Terry and Robin Loreth, and utilizing the premises, facilities and equipment on said property, YOU, for yourself and for all of your personal representatives, heirs, assigns and next of kin:
1. HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Terry or and/or Robin Loreth, or any of their family members, guests, employees, officers, owners, agents, promoters, operators, representatives and/or other RRWD participants (hereinafter “Releasees”) for any loss or damage, whether injury to person or property, or resulting in death, of the undersigned, arising out of or in any way related to any and all activities on said property or related to the activities of the RRWD, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE;
2. HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR DEATH arising out of, related to, or incident to training activities or the use of said property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE;
3. HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PARTICIPATION IN RRWD ACTIVITIES MAY BE DANGEROUS and involves the risk of bodily injury, property damage and/or death;
4. Hereby acknowledge the existence of DANGERS AND HAZARDS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, HIDDEN AND APPARENT, including but not limited to ranching activities, livestock, bodies of water, wildlife, toxic and hazardous chemicals, fire, and firearm use and EXPRESSLY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL RISKS CAUSED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH RISKS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE;
5. HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RRWD ACTIVITIES AS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES ALL RRWD functions and activities without restriction of any kind, including, but not limited to, dog training activities, mere observation/presence on property, classes, seminars, trials and workshops, meetings, firearms discharge, canine good citizen testing, as well as setting up and taking down facilities for the foregoing activities and travel to and from such activities.
6. A LEGAL GUARDIAN SIGNING BELOW ON BEHALF OF A MINOR CHILD AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees from any claim for injury or damage to such child.
7. AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASEES OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LAWSUIT, JUDGMENTS, including attorneys fees and costs, caused by You or Your dogs.
BY COMPLETING THIS PURCHASE OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR ATTENDANCE AT THIS TRAINING SEMINAR HOSTED BY RED RIVER WORKING DOGS AND CONDUCTED BY JOANNE FLEMING, YOU FULLY CONSENT TO, AGREE TO AND HEREBY PROCLAIM THAT YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS SEMINAR IS YOUR VOLUNTARY “SIGNATURE” TO THIS AGREEMENT, TO BE EFFECTIVE ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
YOU WARRANT THAT YOU, THE BUYER AND/OR PARTICIPANT, HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT, AND AGREE TO IT VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO YOU AND INTEND MY AGREEMENT, VIA PURCHASE OF ADMITTANCE TO THIS TRAINING SEMINAR, TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
End of Liability Waiver Agreement